Workplace Giving

Did you know you can support PJALS effortlessly and automatically every month through workplace giving?

It’s easy to set up if your employer participates in United Way. First, determine what percentage of your paycheck you can comfortably donate out of your paycheck then inform your employer you’d like to donate that amount to PJALS through United Way.

If you are a state employee it’s easy too! You can give through the state’s Combined Fund Drive. Find us by searching here. Our Combined Fund Drive “Charity Code” is 0330292 and our Federal Tax ID Number is 91-1234899. Then, simply click “start giving to this charity.” It’s as easy as that.

If workplace giving doesn’t work for you, you can give monthly through your debit or credit card here or by setting up automatic bill-pay through your credit union or bank.

These modest but regular infusions of financial support when multiplied by other members will fall like a steady, nourishing rain on our progressive groundwork. They will keep us going and growing, spreading our grassroots network.