We are excited to announce our 8th Annual Benefit – Weaving Connection: Building the Power of Community! This annual event kicks off our Spring Fundraising Drive, our largest fundraiser of the year, where we increase the capacity of friends and funds to continue our long-term organizing.
We are thrilled to offer two options to attend this annual event: a community in-person benefit luncheon on Wednesday May 24 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm and a virtual screening benefit on Wednesday May 31 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm via Zoom. There is no cost to attend – guests will have the opportunity to donate to PJALS’ largest fundraising event.
In our Peace and Justice Action League community, we believe everyday people can accomplish extraordinary things together. For more than 45 years, we have organized for racial equity, economic justice, peace, and human rights. As we continue our long-term transformational organizing to build collective power and dismantle structural oppression, our calling is to build a multi-racial, intergenerational, all-gender, rural-urban, bottom-up movement centered on the leadership of impacted people.
At the Peace & Justice Action League’s Benefit, Weaving Connection: Building the Power of Community, members, donors, and new friends will get the opportunity to be part of this movement for peace and justice. Guests will hear firsthand how PJALS expands the number of people confident to lead more people into strategic action to expose and transform systems of hate, violence, exclusion, and oppression to build a just future for all of us.
There are many options for you to support our Spring Fund Drive and Annual Benefit today:
- Host a Table at our in-person luncheon for you and your friends. Sign up here and find the Table Host Packet here.
- If you are unable to host a table but want to attend, you can reserve a spot here.
- If attending our evening online event works better for you, you can register here to receive zoom information prior to the event.
- If you are unable to attend this year but want to donate to support our Spring Fund Drive, you can easily do so here.
- Sponsor the Benefit as an individual or business. You can find more information here and donate here.