Thanks to all who made the Soiree and Benefit Auction our most successful fundraising event!
Celebrate our work together for peace, justice and human rights
Thursday May 31 5:30-9:00 at St. John’s Cathedral 127 East 12th
This year’s event includes:
• Auctioneer: Rick Eichstaedt
• Five fabulous food stations created to tempt your taste buds with something for every palate, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options
• Live entertainment featuring Lonesome Lyle Morse on guitar
• New and improved silent auction featuring one of kind items, experiences and packages to entice every interest
• A rapid fire Feeding Frenzy with an array of gift certificates to all your favorite local eateries
• A shortened live auction which brings back some old favorites like the ever popular tower of Washington Wines and the Riverkeeper rafting trip, while adding some new surprises you won’t want to miss
Team up with your friends to bid on fantastic items like these:
- Tower of Washington Wine
- Shahrokh’s 10-Course Persian Dinner for Ten
- Rafting trip for 4 with the Spokane Riverkeeper himself!
- Kootenai Lake Cabin getaway near Nelson, BC (Don’t let the word “cabin” fool you–this place is lovely!)
- Sandpoint Festival package, including tickets, dining, and a Pend Oreille Lake cruise!
- Beautiful Handmade Quilt by Donna Hollister
- Vasectomy (What a great gift for that special someone, no?)
- Vegetarian Indian Dinner for Four
- Diamond Lake Treehouse getaway (Yes, a TREEHOUSE! at a LAKE! with a KAYAK! and a CANOE!)
- Paella Dinner package, including beautiful La Chamba dinnerware, sangria, and the perfect music!
… and many more fantastic items!
Buy a ticket, bring a friend or buy a whole table and bring lots of friends!
You won’t want to miss the fun.
Tickets: $20 (through 5/17); $25 (5/18-5/31)
Host a: Table of 8: $160 ; Table of 10: $200